2005 Meeting at Cancun :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.
The 49th Annual Meeting. July 1-5, 2005, at the Westin Cancun, Mexico 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
2005/07/02 2:30pm SIG on SABI - "Business Design"
Posted by: daviding (IP Logged)
Date: June 23, 2005 02:36PM

As described at [systemicbusiness.org] , the first of two sessions will discuss four papers:

- Margarita Hurtado Hernández and Héctor Debernardo, "A new paradigm in solid waste collection systems design and operation"

- Sylvia M. Brown, "Expanding Ethical Business: Talking locally around the world"

- Fernando Vázquez Bernal, José de Jesús Hernández García and Julio Alonso Cruz, "Design of a Quality and Environment Management System"

- Fernando Vázquez Bernal, Julio Alonso Cruz and José de Jesús Hernández García, Systemic Transformation of the QS 9000 Quality Model into an Integral Management Model for Automotive Suppliers

Preconference discussion on these papers can be posted as replies to this thread.

Hurtado Hernández and Debernardo, "A new paradigm in solid waste collection ..."
Date: June 23, 2005 10:01PM

Margarita / Hector:

Your paper puts Aggregation Theory at the centre, but doesn't provide any references directly about that. I'm not familiar with it. Is Aggregation Theory something specific to vehicle routing or waste collection?

Brown, "Expanding Ethical Business"
Date: June 23, 2005 10:06PM

Sylvia,

We've already had some discussion on your paper, so I look forward to discussing this in person.

As a supplement to this work, I wonder if you were familiar with Gates "The Ownership Solution" -- I think he spoke at a previous ISSS meeting, maybe 1998 Atlanta; or Hernando De Soto "The Mystery of Capital". Ownership is complicated ....

Vázquez Bernal, Hernández García and Alonso Cruz, "... Quality and Environment Management System"
Date: June 23, 2005 10:11PM

Fernando / Jose, Julio:

Since you've brought up the issue of a problematique ... could you speak to the consequences (particularly negative) of your approach?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.